October 25, 2010 By Avi M Leave a Comment
I found out about this last weekend and thought it was a great opportunity for any JBC’s interested in visiting Israel. From what I understand this trip is open to all JBC’s and their families, regardless of location. I am in the process of scheduling an interview with rabbi Weinberg, so stay tuned!
Join Judaism By Choice on a unique and memorable trip to Israel. Travel and visit Tel-Aviv, Jerusalem and Northern Israel. See archaeological sites from Biblical and Rabbinic times, pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, visit Safat–the birthplace of Jewish mysticism, go to the mountain top of Masada, enjoy the night life and meet with people who have converted to Judaism outside and inside Israel and who now live as Israeli citizens.
“Israel 2011 – Tour of a Lifetime” May 23 – June 1, 2011
Join Rabbi Neal and Miri Weinberg on a 10 day, first class tour specially designed for Jews by Choice and their families. Limited to 25 people.
Registration ends January 15, 2011.
Visit the main sites of Israel, both ancient and modern.
- 1 nite at a Kibbutz overlooking the Sea of Galilee
- nites in a beautiful hotel in the heart of Jerusalem
- 2 nites in Tel Aviv on the seashore
- Visit museums and archeological sites
- Enjoy fine restaurants and the best Felaffel
- Swim in the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea
- Ride to the top of Masada by cable car
- Tour the site of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Meet Jews by Choice who live in Israel
- Spend a beautiful Shabbat exploring Jerusalem
- Round trip airfare from LAX to Tel Aviv on El Al Airlines
- First class hotels
- Luxury air-conditioned bus
- Fuel surcharges and taxes
- All entrance fees to tourist sites
- Daily buffet breakfasts
- Shabbat dinner
For more information visit the Judaism By Choice website.
Here are a couple of YouTube Videos from their 2009 trip.